19 November 2009

big bang is my VIP

my real mission yesterday was to search and buy a nice and suitable something-to-wear for the graduation dinner of class oct/nov 09 which the theme of the banquet is 'the prom night' at time square or mid.. the prom night where everyone(if not, most of them i guess) will wear beautiful luxurious evening gown(as far as i'm concerned-hehe...-it is not easy to find a cheap yet beautiful astounding admirable dress).. so, together with my fellow shopping friends, we set off to ts at 8.30am..

there is a small shop in ts, selling imported goods from korea.. i had never been there before.. knows about it from my friend.. it is 10.30am and i went to the 5th floor, in search of the long-to-go shop.. as i entered the shop(My Star-its name) my heart jumped joyfully.. loads of big bang's, dbsk's, suju's and extra2 s's posters, keychains, stickers et cetera and even socks printed with faces of the idols are also available.. but pity me, even a pair of socks rm12.90.. ah~life=money.. but, after a quick yet careful thinking and consideration, i decided to buy a pair of socks with GD's cartoon on it.. it is cute though..

i was alone in that small but cosy(obviously! surrounded by faces of my idols-eventhough they are just in posters-one can tell just by looking at my face, i am very happy as if i am surrounded by the real pretty boys) when an ahjusshi(he is the shop owner) asked me who my idol is..

big bang.
urm..uncle, do you have big bang photobook?
oh,yes! that one, the purple one up there.
can i have a look at it?pleaseee...
sure.. this one is the last piece we have. after this if someone want, we have to order it from korea. it's quite hard to get this thing. not sure if they have much stock left.

i really very wanted this photobook since forever but living in the countryside=kampung=remote area without credit card to buy it online.. everybody knows how it will turned up to be..a zero.. (nevermind..)

how much is it uncle?
180
oh my!

i only have rm300 and a dress costs at least a hundred.. how? how?

uncle, how about GD's heartbreaker?
72

aishh...too bad.. i want this album too actually...

or do you want big bang's hoodie?280..

ouch!(i love this hoodie-it is an art)..

daesung in the hoodie

thinking..
thinking..
thinking
i must buy it! no matter what. there is no way i will ever found this book again.. this is my one and only chance.. put aside the socks and buy the photobook......this book is the most precious thing i ever bought in my life.. it is just soooo wonderful!


but the problem now is, how am i gonna buy a dress when all my money miraculously turned into big bang photobook? urm..it is not a big problem.. i can just wear baju kurung(it is an english cotton baju kurung and totally unsuitable for a night event,but hey!who cares?i'm cool~ =p)

but i'm quite disappointed to find out the book's casing broke..accidentally maybe..hurm..

(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment